English speaking D&D group (LF players)

• Hi everyone,

My name is Dennis, I'm 29 and from Denmark. I'm doing my PhD in Giessen, and I miss playing D&D. I DM'ed "Tomb of Annihilation" back in Denmark, but naturally had to disband the campaign since I moved here. I'm looking to start playing irl again. I play a bit online, but it's just not the same!

There are no social media groups or stores in Giessen, so I was hoping to find some players here. If you know any English speaking players, please send them my way! I would be happy to run a one-shot, and then perhaps start a real campaign.

Thanks!

• First of try to go to the Game evening that is organized by the ASTA in Gießen. There you can find some interested Tabletop and Pen and Paper players.
    Secondly i would like to join, i live in a village in between Gießen and Marburg and would be mobile with a car so you can pic the lokation.

• First of try to go to the Game evening that is organized by the ASTA in Gießen. There you can find some interested Tabletop and Pen and Paper players.
    Secondly i would like to join, i live in a village in between Gießen and Marburg and would be mobile with a car so you can pic the lokation.

I'll check out ASTA and see if anything works out! :)

• HEYHO!

Are you guys still looking for players? My Girlfriend and I are looking for a group. English is absolutely no problem since I'm British and my GF did her A-levels in English.

I hope for a quick reply, we both need a good D&D fix.

• Hi there,

I'd like to join you, if possible.
    Finding a german speaking D&D group certainly proves to be difficult enough and I really like the idea of participating in an international group.
    Beeing a netizen, english is my bread and butter of sorts. I propably read and listen to more english than german on an everyday basis. That's just how things are for me.
    If you guys are still interested in getting a group together, please let me know. ;)

• HEY Patrick, I wrote you a PM but you didn't answer so I'll try it this way. I would make our own D&D group, be it in German or English and I would be the DM. It would be my first time however so...yeah...